Classic Chicken Adobo
Published: September 29, 2022
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
- In a large frying pan, add oil and over medium-high heat sear all of your chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once done, add the marinade and all the spices. Simmer over low heat and cover for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Serve 1-2 chicken pieces on top of white rice, garnish with sauce and chopped green onions.