- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, and stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about 1/2 cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.