- Clean the chicken breast and dry it on a paper towel. Cut into strips or small pieces and season as you like. (Sweet paprika powder works well.)
- Wash the cucumber (peel if desired), and cut it into little triangle shapes.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into small chunks.
- Wash and chop the parsley.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the ciabatta bread into thumb sized bits or just tear it apart (while listening to the Doom soundtrack).
- Heat up an additional 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and toast the ciabatta pieces.
- Cut the cloves of garlic or press them into the pan with the ciabatta to coat the bread pieces.
- Heat up another pan (or clean the previously used pan) and add another 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the meat and sauté until cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on plates starting with tomatoes, cucumber, parsley and the garlic bread. Top with the mixed yogurt sauce and then add the meat with some chili flakes.