- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using rubber gloves, clean and seed jalapeños. (Seriously, use gloves and open a window because these little buggers can be really hot.)
- Place cleaned out pepper halves on cookie sheet. You can remove gloves, but wash hands before and after handling peppers.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, shredded cheese, cilantro and cumin. Stuff each pepper with cream cheese mixture.
- Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together. Top each pepper with a small scoop of this mixture.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crumbs are light brown.
- Serve and post a pic somewhere!