- Preheat oven to 400°F, convection if you have it.
- Rip that cauliflower apart! You want everything to be roughly the same size. Toss with some grapeseed oil and salt. Roast for 15 minutes, stir, roast for another 15. You want these to be beyond golden brown and delicious; you want them to be very dark and crunchy.
- The last five minutes or so, add the hazelnuts to toast them alongside the cauliflower. Let cool.
- Make the dressing. Combine sesame oil, lime juice, fish sauce and chili sauce. Lime zest is optional but delicious.
- Combine! Garnish with cilantro or fat leaf parsley.
Based on a recipe by Chocolate & Zucchini